Tuch story




       TUCH STORY


Walcome to my
tuch story website

You tube chainal

XQUME VKX

Check your link➤
My friends video
➲https://youtu.be/uvoWTE8PjNk


For each new morning let there be flow of love. Let there be light of happiness in every direction.







"Life laughs at you when you are unhappy. Life smiles at you when you are happy. But, life salutes you when you make others happy."



“When you arise in the morning, think of what arecious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.” –

I like freedom. I wake up in the morning and say, ‘I don’t know, should I have a popsicle or a donut?’ You know, who knows?” – 




2.





                         1.“I wake up every morning at nine and grab for the morning paper. Then I look at the obituary page. If⃢⇏⇛↓➤➤ my name is not on it, I get up.” – 

“Every morning, I wake up saying, ‘I’m still alive, a miracle.’ And so I keep on¶*\ pushing.” — 

If you’re changing the world, you’re working on important things. You’re excited to get up in the morning.” – 







 My YouTube chaumal
 Xqume vkx

My best frends of longdraive

Me & my fimly story


My fimly phichers video 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TUCH story